Monday, August 8, 2011

Summer

I can't believe that I am getting ready to start school again.  I feel like I just got out of school, but at least this time I will be the teacher rather than the student.  I got to spend a month living at my twin sister's house, and spending lots of time with all of my family.  This last weekend I moved into my own apartment and I start meetings in the next few days.
My nephew Connor had such a fun time playing T-ball this year.  I got to go watch and cheer a few times he played.

We also had a family outing to the Wasatch County Demolition Derby.  It was so fun to be there all together.
It was a great derby this year.  Lots of exciting events.



1 comment:

Anna Wilson said...

You guys must have been pretty close to where we were sitting. I have a picture from the derby almost identical to that. I couldn't help but think about the time we sang the National Anthem at the derby.