We got together with family and had a barbeque and did fireworks, but it was a much smaller ordeal than usual. Most years I'm completely exhausted by the end of the day. This year I got to spend a lot of time enjoying being with my family. Both are good, but it's different.
Friday, July 15, 2011
4th of July
The 4th of July has been a huge family holiday ever since I can remember. I love it! However, with my parents gone, and without a place to do cotton candy, the entire day was a little different this year.
We got together with family and had a barbeque and did fireworks, but it was a much smaller ordeal than usual. Most years I'm completely exhausted by the end of the day. This year I got to spend a lot of time enjoying being with my family. Both are good, but it's different.
We got together with family and had a barbeque and did fireworks, but it was a much smaller ordeal than usual. Most years I'm completely exhausted by the end of the day. This year I got to spend a lot of time enjoying being with my family. Both are good, but it's different.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment