Friday, April 16, 2010

Northwestern it is!

I finally made my decision this past week (seeing that the deadline to make my decision was April 15...) and I will be attending Northwestern University this coming fall. Northwestern is just outside Chicago. When I get there I will know absolutely no one, but I'm so thankful for the networking that happens because of the church. I've already got people who know that I am looking for housing, and they are keeping their eyes open for me. I'll be driving out there in late August/early September, and will then be there for the next year.

4 comments:

Skye said...

How exciting for you. Good luck with your move. I hear Chicago is really cool.

Tessa said...

Emily, Congratulations on making a decision!! Sometimes the decision is even harder than the move itself!! I'm super proud of you for getting into both. Chicago is going to love you:)

Chelle said...

Congrats, Emily! I'm sure having the decision made is a huge relief. Now to just get ready!

Tarah said...

Holy Cow! Your moving to Chicago (ish)! I'm soooo excited for you! Good luck with all the moving, and finding, and financing, and all the other not so fun but necessary stuff. Oh, I'm excited for you!